Pied Piper Travel
Pied Piper Travel has been organizing gay groups on luxury cruise ships since 1990. We have hosted hundreds of gay groups and welcomed onboard thousands of gays and lesbians! Most of our gay group cruises were on the most famous, and gay-friendly, luxury liner, and now retired, Queen Elizabeth 2! New for 2004 to 2008 is a large selection of gay group cruises on Cunard's new ships, Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria! But, in addition to our comprehensive schedule of cruises on the Queens, we also offer gay groups on many other gay-friendly cruise ships, using such cruise lines as Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean and Princess Cruises! Our goal is to choose those ships we know will be friendly to our passengers and that provide the level of service and luxury we know they are looking for. Currently, our schedule offers an average of a cruise departure every month, with enough destinations to satisfy almost all of our gay travelers! All of our gay group cruises include the following:
- Exclusive Welcome Aboard cocktail party
- Private dining tables for group members
- On-board Pied Piper tour host (subject to a minimum number of group participants, usually at least 10 passengers.)
- Outdoor Midnight party for the warm weather cruises
- All meals and fabulous entertainment
- Complimentary Group photo (Photo CD for the larger groups)
- Access to a private online Yahoo group (for the larger groups) to chat with fellow group members
- Optional private group shore excursions (for the larger groups)
- and much more!
There's always plenty to do on a Pied Piper gay group cruise. But, of course, participation is always optional. You have the option to be part of the group, or to explore your luxury cruise ship by yourselves, the option is yours!
We hope you can join us on a future Pied Piper gay group cruise, we look forward to welcoming you onboard!